The Scottish Languages Review provides language teachers, students, and researchers in Scotland with a strong voice in relation to all aspects of language teaching and learning. It promote discussion amongst language practitioners across all education sectors about mutual areas of interest or concern.
It is open-access and articles are free to download.
In this edition
* Two perspectives on modern languages and inclusion
* Creating an iTunes app to support language study skills
* Evaluating the impact of the Mother Tongue Other Tongue poetry competition in Scotland
* Report on a Scottish Languages Baccalaureate investigation
* Recent language-related publications
* Upcoming language conferences
* Links to articles in other journals